Are you struggling or find it hard to achieve your flexibility goals?
Let our Flexibility Trainer Be Your Stretching Coach!
Why Our Customers Love it?
With just a few weeks of consistent use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence!
Don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch, you can do it on your own.
Use it anywhere - Simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!
- Fits all levels of expertise - Great for all ages and you don't need to already be flexible to use this trainer, it works from beginners to experts.
GET YOURS 50% OFF TODAY WHILE STOCK LASTS!Specifications:
- Lenght: 2.5m / 8.2 feet.
- Adjustable Loop to fit your foot or ankle.
- Covered with foam to Protect your door.
- Fits on all standard house doors.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles first. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- We do care about our customers, if you have any inquiry just contact us at email@example.com and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!