Finish your wood projects in half the time
Even the most skilled woodworker faces challenges in accurately angular placement on larger panel projects. You can try to extend the production line from a small protractor, but even a small error will make the production line extend farther, the greater the error.
No more failed angles
"It works really well. Before, I wasted a lot of wood when I messed up the cutting lines. Thanks to this wonderful tool, I have saved time and money. I totally recommend it"
- Easily make the angles you want: Our precision ruler can provide unsurpassed precision for your panel design work. Just press the head to the desired angle and then press the straight line. The head can be adjusted between 0 and 70 and is firmly locked every 5 (plus 22-1 / 2 and 67-1 / 2).
- Material: Metal Silver color
- Size: 10 inches, 15 inches, 20 inches
- Weight: about 300g, 320g, 350g
- Measurement range: 0-70 degrees
- Measurement Accuracy: 1mm
- Type: Angle Ruler
- 1 * Carpenters Edge Ruler
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at email@example.com and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!